Lamp Holder For Door Lid Switches (White Goods)
A lamp holder is used in household appliances, such as refrigerators or washing machines also known as white goods. It is used to hold the lamp (bulb) in the socket or lid switches.
Generally, lamp holders for door lid switches can be seen in the working arrangement of the refrigerator where a light bulb is fixed. Bulb is turned on when the fridge opens and is turned off when the refrigerator closes which is controlled by a push button.
Lamp Holder can be different in size as per the size of the holder. We currently have two different sizes for bulb holder fittings — E14 and E12. Lamp holder can also be seen in the washing machine lid switch as well.
The technical specifications are mentioned in the product description of Lamp Holder (for both E14 and E12). The majority of lamp holders can be classified as screw-in, snap-fit, or push-fit.
Features of Lamp Holder For Door Lid Switches (White Goods)
Some of the features of E14 and E12 lamp holder are discussed below:
- The bulb holders can be easily customized as per the requirements of the customers.
- The quality of the white goods produced by Esbee is never compromised for personal benefits.
- We, at Esbee, focus on customer value and hence we ensure to deliver best quality products to our customers.
- Our products are certified and approved for industry uses and export.
- Prior to export, we ensure quality check of our lamp holder for lid switches at our plant for each unit.
- The reliability (life cycle) for the lamp holder for lid switches (white goods) is also analyzed before the export of any unit of the product.
Note: The parameters, information given, and product specifications here are true to every unit of the product.